Is It Normal for the Areola Area to Pee and Open with the Glue?

I'm doing well today I'm going to see my ps I am 18 days post op and my ps used glue around the dissolvable stitches and the glue is a mess!!! It's actually pulling my skin off with it around the aereola and the T area of my breast... Not sure if this is normal or just a part of the healing process... But I'm going to be sure so going in today to have ps check it. I know it will get better.

Surgical Glue Causing Problem after Breast Reduction Surgery.?

+1

The use of surgical “glue” (dermabond)  is not uncommon in a variety of plastic surgical procedures. This glue may peel  or flake off but should not actually “pull skin off”. Your plastic surgeon, of course will be in the best position to advise/reassure you.