Is It Normal for my Lip's to Swell So Much from Teosyal Kiss?

I had my lip's done yesterday with a nurse who trained in Harley street.They looked so good a first, plumped but quite natural, I was really happy with the result, after a few hour's I went to the bathroom and noticed that my lip's had got significantly larger. Today they are huge, I had to cancel my hair appointment because I am not leaving the house I have a shoot tomorrow that I will also have to cancel if they do not go down.Is it normal for them to swell so much?? please help! TY Tina x

Swelling after Lip Augmentation

+1
Most swelling settles down within a week or two. See your injector if swelling lasts longer than that.

In the meantime, you can use cool packs to ease the swelling, placing them on your lips or 15 minute stretches 3-4 times a day. (your lips may be numb at the moment and doing short stretches with the ice pack minimizes the risk of frostbite).

Lip Swelling After Lip Augmentation

+1

It is very possible, to have swelling after lip augmentation with injectable fillers.  Typically the swelling is most noticeable in the first few days after the treatment, resolving within a week's time. Bruising can also cause swelling and should also resolve within a week's time.  If it persists, I recommend you contact your physician who did the injections.  

Channing R. Barnett, MD