Is It Normal for my Lip's to Swell So Much from Teosyal Kiss?

I had my lip's done yesterday with a nurse who trained in Harley street.They looked so good a first, plumped but quite natural, I was really happy with the result, after a few hour's I went to the bathroom and noticed that my lip's had got significantly larger. Today they are huge, I had to cancel my hair appointment because I am not leaving the house I have a shoot tomorrow that I will also have to cancel if they do not go down.Is it normal for them to swell so much?? please help! TY Tina x

Swelling after Lip Augmentation

+1
Most swelling settles down within 3 days. Occasionally, the swelling can last up to one or two weeks. If the swelling persists after that, please see your injector.

In the meantime, you can use cool, soft, flexible ice packs (or small packs of frozen peas) to keep the swelling down. Place the ice pack on the treated area(s) for 15-20 minutes at a time, 3 or 4 times per day. Keep your head elevated and use several pillows at night to help diminish the swelling. 

Lip Swelling After Lip Augmentation

+1

It is very possible, to have swelling after lip augmentation with injectable fillers.  Typically the swelling is most noticeable in the first few days after the treatment, resolving within a week's time. Bruising can also cause swelling and should also resolve within a week's time.  If it persists, I recommend you contact your physician who did the injections.  

Channing R. Barnett, MD