Is It Normal for my Lip's to Swell So Much from Teosyal Kiss?

I had my lip's done yesterday with a nurse who trained in Harley street.They looked so good a first, plumped but quite natural, I was really happy with the result, after a few hour's I went to the bathroom and noticed that my lip's had got significantly larger. Today they are huge, I had to cancel my hair appointment because I am not leaving the house I have a shoot tomorrow that I will also have to cancel if they do not go down.Is it normal for them to swell so much?? please help! TY Tina x

Lip Swelling After Lip Augmentation

+1

It is very possible, to have swelling after lip augmentation with injectable fillers.  Typically the swelling is most noticeable in the first few days after the treatment, resolving within a week's time. Bruising can also cause swelling and should also resolve within a week's time.  If it persists, I recommend you contact your physician who did the injections.