Is it normal for my belly button to look odd 1.5 weeks after lipo? Will it go back to its original form?

I am 20, 5'7" and 150 pounds. I recently got lipo on my love handles and stomach. My swelling has gone down majorly in the week and a half since surgery. However, my belly button looks squished (almost elongated) will it eventually go back to its original form or is it permanately changed? It looks so ugly!

Odd looking belly button

+2
Thank you for your question. A photo would be helpful, but I would say from experience that I would expect your umbilicus (belly button) to return to it's normal appearance as the swelling decreases. It would be best to see your surgeon to get reassurance from him or her. 

Umbilicus after liposuction

+2
It is difficult to say without seeing photos, but it is likely that you have swelling and this should subside and the area should eventually look more normal. Best to be seen in person to be more precise.