Normal for Large Lump on Bottom of Incision from Aug/mastopexy?

Surgery was done 4 days ago. Went to my post-op and nurse said it will go away when the implant drops. I am worried because it is a fairly large lump. It's kinda flat on the bottom part of my breast also. I had a 400cc saline under muscle implant.

Large lump near incision?

+1

It is normal for come contour irregularities that usually do improve with time.  As you are in the acute recovery phase, there is really nothing you can do at this point but heal and if it doesn't get better, then you will have an obvious concern your surgeon should appreciate.  Try not to fret about  this and follow the instructions of your surgeon's office/staff.  Hopefully, it will turn out to be nothing.

Contour irregularities possible after breast augmentation.

+1

Modest contour irregularities are common after breast augmentation. They will improve with time. If you have legitimate concerns insist that your surgeon look at the problem.

Bulge from a mastopexy / augment

+1

This could be due to skin tightness or laxity, the implant or a hematoma.  An examination is necessary to diagnose the exact problem. 

+1

Despite your description without a photo, I can't really tell what this might be, and therefore can't offer much in the way of reassurance or advice. Please consider reposting with photos, preferably from now and from before surgery

All the best.