Is It Normal for Exercise to Cause a Spreader Graft to Pulsate?

I had a septal cartilage spreader graft inserted into the left side of my nose during a septoplasty. On several occasions I noticed that the graft appeared to be 'pulsating' underneath the skin. My nasal cartilage became twisted following an injury, and the graft was placed to improve airflow as well as slightly correct the appearance. My first thought was that the graft was still being 'assimilated' and that the pulsating was related to this. Is it normal for a graft to behave in this way?

+1

No, no grafts, cartilage spreader or otherwise should pulsate.  You should as your Rhinoplasty Surgeon.