Is It Normal for Breast to Still Be Very Sore 6 Months After a Breast Reduction?

I had a breast reduction 6 months ago and my breast are still extremely tender and sore to the touch. They are also a bit hard on the sides and my nipples are very sore. Is this normal 6 months post op? Thank You

Sore and Tender 6 Months after Breast Reduction?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort you are experiencing 6 months after breast reduction surgery. Generally speaking, I would not say that it is “normal” to have this degree of tenderness/soreness at this point.  As you can imagine, your plastic surgeon will be a much better position to advise you after direct examination. This examination will be crucial in helping your plastic surgeon determine whether your symptoms are related to the breast reduction procedure, or not.