Is It Normal to Feel One Side of Your Breast Implant Move Around a Lot and the Other One Not?

I am 2 weeks post op and can feel the right side of my breast impant move around inside me a lot, where as the left breast is still firm. When I lay down it goes to the side and feels like it drops from side to side easily when I am moving around.

Movement of implants

+1

Differential movement of implants in their respective pockets is pretty normal.  Invariably, the breasts are different, and therefore one may be narrower than the other, and therefore one implant may move easier in the pocket.