Is It Normal to Feel Like Someone is Squeezing the Crap out of Me? (photo)

I finally did it Feb 1, 2012 @ the age of 49. problem is not on the outside, but what is going on inside. I feel like someone is squeezing the crap out of mewhere the incision is horizontally from under my armpits to the center of my breasts. Everything looks fine skin-wise, but I hurt on the inside. Surgeron said this is rare, but to massage the incision area for possible crystalization of this area. I have been massaging for 3 weeks, and it just is getting more painful. suggestions or concerns for me

Unusual pain after breast reduction procedure

+1

Hi,

I am so sorry for your current condition. You may be one of the very few patients who after having breast reduction surgery develop a condition called Mastodynia. It is rare. You may benefit from seeing a pain management specialist. Best wishes,

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon