Not Seeing Any Change 7 Weeks After Smart Lipo?

I had smart lipo done exactly 7 weeks ago and I do not see a difference. I saw a slight one up until 2 weeks ago and now I just feel like I have gone right back to where I was before the surgery. My doctor took 4,500 CC out of me and he was extremely impressed with how great I did but nothing. Help?

No Change after 7 Weeks

+2

It may take up to 3 months for all swelling to disappear, but you still may have some edema. You should return to your doctor and be re-evaluated.

+1

Something sounds rotten in Denmark! At 4500 cc's out you should see a great improvement. I question the amounts out and what was done. 

Lipo

+1

Are you wearing your compressive garment? I would think you should begin to see cahnges. Check back with your doctor and look at pre op pics

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com