Is It Normal That Eyes Feel and Look Swollen One Week After the Dysport Injection?

I went to the doctors last week (8 days today) and and my eyes are swollen and feel very heavy and I feel tired, is it normal? and will it go away? when? can I drink something to improve them because they look really sad Thanks a lot !

Dysport

+1

I would encourage you to see your physician for a follow-up appointment regarding the swelling that you are experiencing.

Eye swelling following dysport injections

+1

There is nothing you can drink to improve this appearance. The swelling may be due to several factors including interference with lymphatic circulation, the muscular action of the eyes, brow ptosis, etc. Discuss your findings with your injecting physician.