Is It Normal to Develop a Rash on the Belly and my Face After Wearing Compression Garment for 4.5 Weeks?

I started developing a rash on my stomach yesterday. And the only thing that i can think of that can be causing it is the compression garment and having to sleep on my tummy. It is itching so bad and I put on a anti-itch antibacterial ointment and not wearing a garment due to the itching and didn't want it to rub against it.

Belly And Face Rash Due to Compression Garment

+1

A belly compression garment may cause a rash on the belly, but this should not cause a rash on the face.  I would look for another source with the help of a board certified plastic surgeon.