Is it normal to have clear reddish liquid coming out of my incision in the mid section of my buttocks?

I am 3 weeks post op from my LBL, Butt Lift using the Fat Flap technique and Breast Augmentation. Yesterday I started having this clear reddish liquid coming out of my middle section in my buttocks where there is a very small opening. Is this normal?

Buttocks discharge

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for the question.  Generally speaking several weeks after surgery should not be a time that a discharge would be noted.  You neglected to say whether you have a fever or chills,  possibly indicating that there may be an infection

I would advize you to follow up with your Plaatic Surgeon as soon as possible.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon