Is It Normal for Your Chin to Look Unnatural After a Chin Implant?

This is the second time I have a chin implant. The 1st time right away I felt it looked extremely unnatural and the doctor kept telling me it will look natural in time. Nine months later it still looked bad and was not placed properly. Four other doctors told me so. I had a revision chin implant and this one looks so huge. Does this mean again that I am not going to be happy? Is it normal for your chin to look so unnatural after a chin implant?

Chin implant looks too large

+1

There can be signficant swelling after a chin implant but generally within 3 months you should have a very good idea of the long term result. IF it remains too large at that time you may want to consider downsizing or removal

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/facial-surgery-chicago/chin-augmentation/