Is It Normal of Breast Augmentation to Sag 4 Weeks Post Surgery?

I recently jus had a breast augmentation, 390cc high profile. . . . or so i think. My sugeon throughout this whole process has ben less then helpful and I feel like he has not listened atall to the look i wanted and gave me a more natural look then what i wanted. I am 4weeks post surgery and when i lay down flat on my back without a suport bra, i notice that my boobs sag and go to the sides. Is this normal, or do i need to arrange another appointment to discuss this with my surgeon?

Breast Implant Positioning

+1

Without pre and postoperative pictures, there is no way to determine the problem.  This could be normal due to the shape of your breast or it could be that the pockets are too large and allow the implants to fall too far laterally.  If you are not comfortable with your current surgeon, you should seek another opinion from a board-certified plastic surgeon familiar with doing revisionary breast surgery.

Good luck

Breast Implant Positioning?

+1

Unfortunately, it is hard to give you good advice without direct examination or viewing pictures.

However, based on your description I am concerned about the positioning of the breast implants when you described them “going to the sides”.

Yes I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon to discuss your questions and concerns.  You should evaluate the end results of surgery 3 to 6 months now. If breast implant movement to the side is a concern,  revisionary breast augmentation surgery  may be an option.