Is It Normal to Get Blurred Vision After Laser Treatment for Facial Hair Removal?

I have been going for laser therapy to remove facial hair, whenever I'm done I immediately experience blurred vision for 20 to 30 minutes and then my vision goes back to normal. Although I am provided with eye protection goggles every time.

Is It Normal to Get Blurred Vision After Laser Treatment for Facial Hair Removal?swqw

+1

This is normal due to the bright pulse of the laser after you've had a treatment, it should only be for a few hours after your session. The office should supply you with either goggles or laser aid eye shield during your treatment. If the problem continues seek your medical advisor 

Blurred vision after laser treatments

+1

If you are being provided proper eye protection during your procedures my guess would be you are either getting up to quickly or you are squinting your eyes during the treatment which can cause temporary blurred vision.

-Best wishes

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Is It Normal to Get Blurred Vision After Laser Treatment for Facial Hair Removal

+1

Even with provided goggles some people squint their eyes under the goggles, which can cause blurred vision after a laser treatment. My guess is that this is what you are doing without realizing it!

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

+1

This maybe caused by the flash of light the laser emits with each pulse. It is prudent to wear eye protection which you already are, however, I would talk to your provider about what you are experiencing. In my opinion it is best to be sure there is nothing in your health or history that can be contributing to this.

Hope this is helpful!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon