Is It Normal to Have Blisters Inside Your Nose 5 Months After Rhinoplasty? Will It Go Away on Its Own?

Since my surgery I have noticed little blisters inside my nose that were not there b4. I have not been able to see them,but they feel like fluid filled blisters of different sizes. When I initially spoke to my surgen he had told me that it was an inflammatory reaction that should subside in a few months.A few months later some have gone away, but there are still some that remain near the tip where I had surgery? Will these go away on their own? Is this normal? Should I be concerned?

Rhinoplasty Blisters

I am sorry to hear about this.  Internal blisters 5 months after surgery is not usual.  Revisit your surgeon and to see if further treatment or evaluation is warranted.  The cause needs to be identified.

Dr. ES