Is It Normal to Have Blisters Inside Your Nose 5 Months After Rhinoplasty? Will It Go Away on Its Own?

Since my surgery I have noticed little blisters inside my nose that were not there b4. I have not been able to see them,but they feel like fluid filled blisters of different sizes. When I initially spoke to my surgen he had told me that it was an inflammatory reaction that should subside in a few months.A few months later some have gone away, but there are still some that remain near the tip where I had surgery? Will these go away on their own? Is this normal? Should I be concerned?

Rhinoplasty Blisters

+1

I am sorry to hear about this.  Internal blisters 5 months after surgery is not usual.  Revisit your surgeon and to see if further treatment or evaluation is warranted.  The cause needs to be identified.

Dr. ES

Blisters in nose after rhinoplasty.

+1

This is not normal and you should return to your surgeon who can examine it and make a better determination of what is going on in your nose.