Is It Normal to Have a Bit of Nipple Bleeding 5 Wks Post-op?

I will be 5 weeks post-op tomorrow and have nipple bleeding the past 2 days. Is this normal? It's not a lot of bleeding but still causes me some concern since this hasn't happened since my BR. I have been very careful since my surgery but have felt more tingling pain the past few days. I have been using anti-bacterial ointment and still changing gauge pads everyday and showering with antibacterial soap since the surgery.

Bleeding after Breast Reduction?

+1

Thank you for the question.  Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure.

Although, it is likely that what you are experiencing is temporary and will not require intervention, it is always in your best interest to follow-up with your plastic surgeon with any new findings. Only he/she will be in the best position to advise and/or reassure you after direct examination.