Does This Look Normal After a Week and a Day?

I am black and blue!!! I am getting worried about if this is normal after a tummy tuck procedure.I still have a drain tube in.If normal how long before the bruising goes away?

+1

From the sound of it, I think you meant to post a photo, but there is not one attached to your question. Only advice I can give, therefore, is to call your surgeon. That would probably be the best advice even were photos present. 

All the best. 

Tummy tuck 1 week post op

+1

No photos were posted. If you are concerned I would suggest you get checked promptly by your surgeon. It is not only the photo, but the feel of the tissues and the changes in the appearance that are very important. Your surgeon is the best one to judge that. Good luck.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Normal Bruising after Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

I'm sorry, but no photograph was present with your  question;  please repost.  Best of course, to be seen by your plastic surgeon for specific concerns;  he/she be in the best position to rule out and/or treat complications.