Is It Normal After a TT W/lipo to Pass Black Blood After Menses for Weeks?

I am now 5 weeks PO. My menses came and gone, but I keep passing black blood. It is coming and going daily. Is this normal after TT/w lipo?

Post TT vaginal bleeding

+2

I would suggest to contact your gynecologist immediately for their evaluation and treatment.  Best wishes

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Passing blood after tummy tuck

+2

It is not normal to have vaginal bleeding associated with tummy tuck.  You should have evaluation by your gynecologist.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Abnormal Menses after Tummy Tuck?

+1

Although it is common to have some menstrual period irregularity around the time of surgery,  it is not normal to have "black  blood after menses”. I would suggest follow-up with your  Gynecologist.

Vaginal bleeding after tummy tuck

+1

I agree with my colleagues.  It is not normal to have a prolonged vaginal bleeding five weeks after tummy tuck.  You should see your Ob/Gyn soon for evaluation. 

Sugene Kim, MD