Why is my nose bridge soft and my nose stuffy two years after rhinoplasty?

Hi wonderful doctors! After the surgery, the bridge of my nose felt like it was soft instead of bone (there's a slight hump). 2 yrs later, and the bridge still feels like pushing your finger into clay. Also it feels as if my nose is constantly stuffy 24/7. My nose still feels bulbous and I still cry because I'm so conscious about it and I feel like I wasted all my money for an even more terrible nose. I'm really sorry if any of this did not make sense. Thank you. I hope you have an amazing day!

+1
I am sorry that your Rhinoplasty didn't go as planned.  I have performed Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty for over 25 years.  Have you had this conversation with your Rhinoplasty surgeon?  The nasal bridge should not be soft, pliable or spongy.  This indicates perhaps some type of grafting material, tissue layer like fascia that doesn't have the tensile strength of the nasal bone and cartilage.

The nasal stuffiness typically disappears a few months after Rhinoplasty as the swelling subsides internally.  At 2 years post Rhinoplasty, it's not the Rhinoplasty that's causing the stuffiness but more likely inhaled nasal allergens.  A trip to the allergist should sort that problem out.

As far as the appearance of the nose.  It's best to have a couple of consultations with experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeons to get an evaluation and honest recommendation on what can and can't be done.  Hope this helps.

Soft Bridge with Stuffy Nose 2 Years Post Rhinoplasty

+1
It is difficult to explain your anatomy and symptoms without pictures; a personal examination probably will be necessary to make a diagnosis and recommendations.

Nose bridge soft after rhinoplasty

+1
It is difficult to know why your bridge is soft and your nose seems to lack shape or support. If your surgeon cannot help you might seek a second opinion to see if an improvement can be worked out.