What's normal after capsulorrhaphy revision surgery? (photo)

I had my first surgery in April of this year, breast lift and augment, saline implants. Healing process went well, then my right breast dropped too low and I needed revision surgery for that, that was done October 1st. I've been somewhat concerned because though my right breast seems to be in the right place (nipple was popping out of everything) it seems to look and feel smaller and less full now, is this normal? My ps says it just hasn't settled down yet and it'll look fuller when it does.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Your right breast in the photos does seem to be smaller. It is always helpful to see your before pictures and have more information. Best to be seen in person.

Size difference

+1

Thank you for the photos and there does appear to be a size difference (need pre-op photos) and without examining you and reviewing your records I would be only guessing as to why. Go back to your PS and express your concerns

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

What's normal after capsulorrhaphy revision surgery?

+1

It would be helpful to have seen photos from before your first and second surgery.

Based just on these, I would be a bit surprised if the size difference changes much as the implant settles. Obviously, you should continue to follow up with your surgeon, and some patience will be needed. By three months if there is no further change, I would discuss options with your surgeon.