What's Normal After Butt Injections?

what should I be feeling after getting butt injections? I did it 1 week ago. I have been feeling fine but today I have a fever and feel a bit disoriented at times .... my legs feel weak... and Im a bit nervous about it.

Buttock injections

+3

Unfortunately, you fell in the trap of charlatans who practice on the fringes of medicine.

These injections are illegal and they inject silicone (Not medical grade), that they buy from hardware store, or Hyrogell bought on the internet to mix with soil for planting. These "PUMPING PARTIES" are illegal

YOU NEED TO BE SEEN AS AN EMERGENCY, IF YOU HAVE FEVER.

YOU GOT AN INFECTION.

Butt injection complications are serious.

+2

The only safe injectable material for the buttocks is your own fat.  Unfortunately, the injector is most likely not a doctor or surgeon.  Butt injections are illegal.  If you continue to feel terrible, you should go to the emergency room and let them know you have had a non medical grade material injected into your body.