Is It Normal After a 2 Month BA to Still Have Some Kind of Pain Burning Sensation in One of the Breast Only?

I havent felt any intolerable pain after my BA but only had trouble on my left breast feeling burning sensation and uncomfort also electric shocks those are not happening any more just the pain on touch on my left boob nothing major just want a make sure it's normal my dr Said it will go away with time . Also wondering that side make s a squiky sound when I walk . My dr said it was an air bag that it's gone a go away later on just want a know your opinion thanks

Breast Implant Burning Sensations

+1

Burning and tingling sensations along with shock-like sensations in the first several months following breast augmentation should reduce in frequency and intensity as the body heals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD breast implants Los Angeles, CA

Pain Burning Sensation in One Breast

+1

It is not at all uncommon to have different odd sensations in the two breasts after surgery. I am not sure I would concur about the squeaky noise--any air around the implant that was introduced at the time of surgery should have been absorbed by 10 days or so. I don't, however, have an alternative explanation to offer. 

Thanks for your question, and best wishes.