Is There Any Recommended Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient - Pre-Op Formula to Take for Faster Recovery?

I've been searing online and I came across this website called Make Me Heel. Im thinking about ordering some things off the website to help with my BBL recovery Im having in 30 days. Im hearing that the recovery is rough and was wondering if there was some type of Pre-Op Formula that will help the body recovery better after surgery such as the Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient - Pre-Op Formula and /or the SinEcch Arnica Montana. Are there any other recommendation for Pre-Op Formulas????

Supplements to Help Minimize Bruising and Swelling Post Surgery

+1

There are a few things that you can do, both pre/post surgery, to help optimize healing time.  Pre-op recommendations include adding a daily adult multi-vitamin to your diet at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.  You should also stay away from Aspirin, Ibuprofen and any NSAIDs about 2-3 weeks before surgery.  The same applies to supplements that thin the blood, such as fish oil, Vitamin E, flax seed oil etc.  Post-op supplements that help minimize swelling and bruising are  ARNICA and INFLAMMENZ, which can easily found in health food stores or online,

Preparation for surgery

+1

In addition to Arnica montana, I have my patients also start Staphysagria, and sometimes Bromelain on the day before their surgery.  These are homeopathic preparations and combined with cold lasers and mindset homework, their recovery is remarkably fast and easy.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon