Is nonsurgical rhinoplasty for me? (photo)

I am looking into options to reduce the appearance of the tip of my nose and to look more defined/structured from the front. I was wondering if non surgical rhinoplasty could assist with this? If not what are your suggestions.

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Lift Nasal Tips And Improve Nasal Tip Clefts

+1
There is of course no substitute for an in-the-flesh examination and consultation to determine exactly what is needed and the best way to achieve it. From the description it is not clear, but from the photo, there is a suggestion of a cleft, as well as a  bit of a downward projection of the nasal tip.

Nasal tips can be elevated nonsurgically, to improve projection, by injection of a volumizing filler, such as Radiesse combined with Perlane L at the base of the columella, supplemented with microdroplets of Botox in the same region to weaken the downward pull of the muscles located there and allow the muscles above to pull the nasal tip up a bit. The cleft in the tip may be filled and smoothed with a small amount of Juvederm Ultra XC. The injection of a small amount of saline or diluted local anesthetic solution in these locations is a quick way to get an idea of what the result would be following actual treatment.

Consultation with a board certified core aesthetic physician with extensive experience with nonsurgical nose jobs is essential. 

Non-surgical vs. surgical rhinoplasty

+1
For your nose, surgical rhinoplasty will create a much nicer change than non-surgical rhinoplasty since non-surgical rhinoplasty can add projection to your tip, but will not be able to reduce or reshape your tip cartilage.  The tip of your nose could be slightly narrowed and refined during a surgical rhinoplasty. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Based on your photos, you may not be a candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments.

+1
Based on your frontal photo, you may need to consider well-performed rhinoplasty surgery for improved tip definition and structure.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1
Use of fillers to correct nasal defects usually is used to straighten the dorsum or fill depressions. They cannot generally make the nose look more defined. For this you usually need to reduce the tissues, and this requires surgery or rhinoplasty. Exactly what you need cannot be determined without an examination. Seek a consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who also has experience with fillers.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical rhino

+1
Most of the use of fillers in noses is to remove dents and increase the size. In order to re-contour your nose and perhaps reduce it you need a rhinoplasty. Also remember non surgical rhino is temporary -- the fillers go away and need to be repeated which add up over the years. Thus often a rhinoplasty is far more economic as one surgery is all you need over your lifetime.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD