Nonsurgical Buttocks Lift Available?

I recently lost a lot of weight and my behind area ( butt and hips) is saggy. I know that exercise is not going to help with the loose skin, but I don't want surgery at the moment. What are other options and their cost?

I'm not aware of a non surgical buttocks lift

+4

This is a diffcult area to treat without surgery. I have performed many full body / buttock lifts on massive weight loss patients, and I don't think without an aggressive surgical lift, anything would be effective.

I don't have any experience with the threadlift in the buttock area, but based on my experience with them in facial procedures (where I don't think they are that effective, and last 2-3 years at best), I don't know that they would give you the amount of correction / lift that you desire.

Silhouette Buttock Lift is a good easy fix option

+3

Lifting the buttocks with Silhouette threads is a safe easy quick fix solution that may help you. It is done under local anesthesia and hopefully may last 5 years or more. cost is roughly $5000 and you are back to work the next day in many cases. The threads are slide in under the skin in stage 1 then a month later they are pulled up to hoist up the buttock in stage 2.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Do not waste your time with short cuts to natural buttocks

+2

Non-surgical buttock lift or augmentation will not work.

Skin tightening lasers and devices may only tighten some of the skin 10 percent or so. NO lift will be accomplished. The buttocks can be thought of as being similar to a balloon.

By filling the buttock a lift effect is produced. This can be seen with good before after pictures. Experience and artistry by your surgeon using fat transfer technique is the most effective and safest way to naturally augment the buttocks.

Ashkan Ghavami, MD

Nonsurgical Buttocks Lift

+1

Non surgical buttock lift is generally ineffective and waste of money. Avoid marketing traps. Consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Saggy Buttock and Hips

+1

After losing large volume of weight, you are left with excess, lax, droopy skin.

There is no non-surgical method to tighten lax skin.There are lots of claims of LIGHT, LASERS, THERMAGE, FRAXEL, and so on that calim skin tightening. THEY DO NOT.

Only surgical excision of excess skin will tighten lax skin.

In your case, at least you are talking about lateral thigh lift and buttock lift. It might be a LOWER BODY LIFT with or without Buttock Enhancement.

See a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON, will give you the advice you are seeking.

Non-surgical buttock lift

+1

I am not aware of a reliable method for either lifting or tightening the buttock skin without surgical techniques other than aggressive workout routines to build up the muscle mass of the gluteus muscles and displace or restore fullness to the buttocks.