Nonsurgical Buttocks Lift Available?

I recently lost a lot of weight and my behind area ( butt and hips) is saggy. I know that exercise is not going to help with the loose skin, but I don't want surgery at the moment. What are other options and their cost?

I'm not aware of a non surgical buttocks lift

+3

This is a diffcult area to treat without surgery. I have performed many full body / buttock lifts on massive weight loss patients, and I don't think without an aggressive surgical lift, anything would be effective.

I don't have any experience with the threadlift in the buttock area, but based on my experience with them in facial procedures (where I don't think they are that effective, and last 2-3 years at best), I don't know that they would give you the amount of correction / lift that you desire.

Do not waste your time with short cuts to natural buttocks

+2

Non-surgical buttock lift or augmentation will not work.

Skin tightening lasers and devices may only tighten some of the skin 10 percent or so. NO lift will be accomplished. The buttocks can be thought of as being similar to a balloon.

By filling the buttock a lift effect is produced. This can be seen with good before after pictures. Experience and artistry by your surgeon using fat transfer technique is the most effective and safest way to naturally augment the buttocks.

Ashkan Ghavami, MD

Silhouette Buttock Lift is a good easy fix option

+2

Lifting the buttocks with Silhouette threads is a safe easy quick fix solution that may help you. It is done under local anesthesia and hopefully may last 5 years or more. cost is roughly $5000 and you are back to work the next day in many cases. The threads are slide in under the skin in stage 1 then a month later they are pulled up to hoist up the buttock in stage 2.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Buttocks Lift Available?

+1
There are no effective non-surgical techniques to lift the buttocks.  See a board certified plastic surgeon to review viable and safe methods of augmenting the buttocks.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

Safe Buttock Augmentation

+1
This is a very common question, as patients want to use something that is going to be simple but safe for their buttock augmentation.

First of all I would NOT have PMMA, silicone, collagen, biopolymer or any other substance injected into your buttock that is not fat. That is a set-up for life long problems. Some people have these injections and are fine, but the people that have problems have them for life.

Unfortunately here in Miami many patients try to save money by having their procedure performed by non-plastic surgeons and at facilities that have not been accredited and often have problems.

Currently the only safe injection for buttock augmentation is fat. This is called the Brazilian Butt Lift; it is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. So this is going to change your entire shape.

I would advise you to see a board certified plastic surgeon that performs a lot of fat transfer procedures. I would NOT have the procedure done by anyone except a board certified plastic surgeon as illegal injections can cause life long problems.

Johnny Franco, MD

Nonsurgical Buttocks Lift

+1

Non surgical buttock lift is generally ineffective and waste of money. Avoid marketing traps. Consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Saggy Buttock and Hips

+1

After losing large volume of weight, you are left with excess, lax, droopy skin.

There is no non-surgical method to tighten lax skin.There are lots of claims of LIGHT, LASERS, THERMAGE, FRAXEL, and so on that calim skin tightening. THEY DO NOT.

Only surgical excision of excess skin will tighten lax skin.

In your case, at least you are talking about lateral thigh lift and buttock lift. It might be a LOWER BODY LIFT with or without Buttock Enhancement.

See a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON, will give you the advice you are seeking.

Non-surgical buttock lift

+1

I am not aware of a reliable method for either lifting or tightening the buttock skin without surgical techniques other than aggressive workout routines to build up the muscle mass of the gluteus muscles and displace or restore fullness to the buttocks.