Best Non Surgical Option for Turkey Neck?

I am only 39 and I'm starting to get turkey neck. What is the best procedure as I prefer not to have surgery after having several botched nose jobs. Thank you.

Non-surgical Neck Lift

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to get advice without examination or pictures.

However, based on  your description it is likely your best interests to avoid surgery for a while. It sounds like you are concerned regarding the neck is minimal ( “starting to get turkey  neck”).

When you are truly concerned about the area visit with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons for examination/advice in person.

Turkey neck

+1

Turkey necks can be a comnbination of loose skin and platysma banding.  If you have loose skin, then I would suggest that you have a neck lift( surgery) to improve this.