Non-surgical Treatment to Tighten Skin and Improve Elasticity?

I am mid 40's who is Asian and have dark skin. I would like to tighten the skin and improve elasticity. Could you please suggest me the best non-surgical treatment to rejuvenate my skin?

Thermage will help you.

+2

Hi! First of all, you have to be realistic. There are no non surgical miracles. Dermatologists use things like Fraxel and IPL, and I cannot see the difference between the before and the after pictures.

In New York, we see very good results with Thermage, particularly along the jowls and jaw line. And our Thermage patients are happy, because they have realistic expectations. They know that some patients will get a lot of improvement, and others will only get subtle improvement.

Thermage is safe, there is no anesthesia, no recovery, and no scar. It is useful regardless of skin color or ethnicity.

Sciton SkinTyte BBL treatments would provide very nice improvement in skin elasticity for minor skin laxity

+1

Because of your dark skin, you should be very careful which type of non-surgical treatment you use to tighten your skin, to avoid any hyperpigmentation associated with the treatment.

The type of treatment that you choose very much depends on the degree of skin laxity that you have and the amount of improvement you are hoping for. The Sciton SkinTyte BBL treatments would provide very nice improvement in skin elasticity for minor skin laxity in the face, neck, abdomen and even in the hands. Through a series of the treatments tailored to meet your goals, this modality results in remodeling of the skin so that there is increased collagen synthesis and improvement in the skin laxity. 

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical treatment to tighten skin and improve elasticity

+1

Modalities such as SkinTyte, a broad band light device that heats deep dermal tissues and causes contraction of collagen in the short term and increased collagen synthesis in the long term, can give very good results with both tightening and improved elasticity of the skin.  A number of treatments may be required to achieve your goals depending on how much skin laxity there is.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage can be helpful but not consistent

+1

Skin tightening has been a Holy Grail among aesthetic physicians for a while. Thermage utilizes non-ablative Radiofrequency (RF) energy technology to bring about collagen contraction. Unfortunately, most objective aesthetic physicians will tell you that the technology works well only in minority of patients, improvement if achieved is measured in millimeters and requires regular maintenance therapy. Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing is no miracle either; however, in addition to potential skin tightening, there will be additional cosmetic and medical benefits of smoothing of skin texture, softening of lines, as well as reversal of prior sun damage.

Web reference: http://www.drwilliamting.com/What_s_New.html

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon