Natural Breast Lift

I have sagging boobs and want to know what treatment is available. I don't want to do cosmetic surgery.

Breast Lift Alternatives

+3

The only alternative is surgery is a push-up or specialty bra.  I would suggest that you consult with a well trained board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunately not

+3

There is no durable way to lift and reshape ptotic or droopy breasts without some type of surgical intervention. There are some laser companies that claim that their lasers, when applied onto the breast skin, can "lift" the breast, but when you look carefully at their before and after pictures, there is very little if any improvement, and certainly if you need a significant lift or have thin skin, this will absolutely not work.

If you are truly averse to any type of surgical procedure, the only option that isleft is a good bra with excellent support.

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

Natural or non-surgical breast lift

+2

There are no creams or exercises that can firm up your breasts. Other than the wounder-bra the only other thing is to get a breast implant in addition to breast lift. adding volume to the breast can to some extend reduce the extend of necessary breast lift and thus scars.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Non-surgical Breast Lift - Not effective

+2

For sagging breasts with excess skin or a low set nipple, only a surgical breast lift can help place the nipple where it belongs and increase overall fullness of your breast. I would not waste money on any non-surgical options as you will likely regret it.

Ankit Desai, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift without Surgery--Is That Possible?

+1
Breasts sag when they have extra skin and/or poor breast tone, typically after pregnancy or weight loss. The only way to address extra skin is to remove it with a breast lift or to fill it up with breast implants, both of which involve surgery. But non-surgical options? Beyond wearing a good bra or taping your breasts up, I can't think of anything.

Heather J. Furnas, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Lift without surgery?

+1
Without surgery it will be difficult to lift your breast. Your best option is to purchase a bra that helps to create the look you desire.

David Stoker, MD

Sagging breast options

+1
The bottom line is nothing.  What is sagging?  Its excess skin and sometimes excess volume.  Therefore the only solution is to address both and that means surgery.   If and when it becomes a bigger problem you will need to consider a surgical treatment.

Good Luck

Rady Rahban, MD

Natural breast lift

+1
There is no treatment to lift sagging breasts without surgery.  You will need to rely on lingerie/ push-up bra without surgery 

John Zavell, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Natural breast lift?

+1
There are no true non-surgical options to improve the actual appearance of your breasts.  No creams or lotions will firm the breasts and provide a lift.  Push-up bras are one means of improving the appearance in clothing.  It is common for the breast to lose its firmness and uplifted appearance over time, which is also accentuated with age, pregnancy/breast feeding, weight gain/loss, and gravity. This results in breast ptosis, or sagging of the breast, with a “deflated” appearance. Women seek the mastopexy procedure to regain the previous youthful appearance of her breasts and women report increased confidence, self-esteem, and femininity once achieving this desired shape and fullness. Breast lifts may or may not be performed with implants – the implant would add increased size but also greater fullness in the upper pole of the breasts which creates more cleavage.  Hope that this helps!  Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Alternatives to breast lift

+1
Without photos it is hard to comment. Some patients can get away with just an implant- if the nipples are not too low. But that is still surgery.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon