Natural Breast Lift

I have sagging boobs and want to know what treatment is available. I don't want to do cosmetic surgery.

Breast Lift Alternatives

+3

The only alternative is surgery is a push-up or specialty bra.  I would suggest that you consult with a well trained board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunately not

+3

There is no durable way to lift and reshape ptotic or droopy breasts without some type of surgical intervention. There are some laser companies that claim that their lasers, when applied onto the breast skin, can "lift" the breast, but when you look carefully at their before and after pictures, there is very little if any improvement, and certainly if you need a significant lift or have thin skin, this will absolutely not work.

If you are truly averse to any type of surgical procedure, the only option that isleft is a good bra with excellent support.

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

Natural or non-surgical breast lift

+2

There are no creams or exercises that can firm up your breasts. Other than the wounder-bra the only other thing is to get a breast implant in addition to breast lift. adding volume to the breast can to some extend reduce the extend of necessary breast lift and thus scars.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Non-surgical Breast Lift - Not effective

+2

For sagging breasts with excess skin or a low set nipple, only a surgical breast lift can help place the nipple where it belongs and increase overall fullness of your breast. I would not waste money on any non-surgical options as you will likely regret it.

Ankit Desai, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Few non-surgical options to dramatically improve your breast shape

+1
Although there are many creams and skin-tightening modalities on the market that claim to tighten skin, most will provide little or no longstanding significant improvement in breast shape.  A good support bra with padding may be a better investment.  If you do decide to consider cosmetic surgery, ask your plastic surgeon about all the different options to improve your breast shape because there are many options that all have unique advantages and disadvantages.

William Andrade, MD

Natural Breast Lift

+1
You can have a natural looking breast lift, but there is not a non-surgical option for lifting breasts. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Only mastopexy can help

+1
Unfortunately, other than a good bra there is nothing else that can help lift sagging breasts other than a surgical breast lift (mastopexy). There may be products that claim to address ptosis, however they aren't validated by the FDA and cannot achieve the dramatic improvement a breast lift can.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Natural Breast Lift

+1
Without a cosmetic procedure, then a push up bra is your only alternative. Consult with 3 board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast Lift Requires Surgery

+1
Breast lift can give you a beautiful outcome.  Sometimes implants alone are enough.  Either way there is no nonsurgical method for breast lift.

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift without Surgery--Is That Possible?

+1
Breasts sag when they have extra skin and/or poor breast tone, typically after pregnancy or weight loss. The only way to address extra skin is to remove it with a breast lift or to fill it up with breast implants, both of which involve surgery. But non-surgical options? Beyond wearing a good bra or taping your breasts up, I can't think of anything.

Heather J. Furnas, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon