Non-surgical Treatments for Neck Wrinkles

I do not want plastic surgery. My neck wrinkles are bothering me so much. I heard Botox might work. I do have fibromyalgia and Rheumatiod arthritis. I am 50 years old and have no other problems but my neck. I am young-looking and thin. When I look at my neck in the mirror I see my Grandmother! I need some advice.

Consider a laser treatment

+1

Without examining you, it is difficult to be certain of your candidacy, as the recommendation would depend on whether the wrinkles you see are due to skin excess, loss of skin quality, or loose muscles in the neck (or a combination of these). If it is loss of skin quality, I would consider a laser treatment. There are many new lasers available (I personally prefer the Mixto SX) with excellent safety profiles that (usually with one treatment) will give you an excellent improvement in the appearance of your skin without requiring general anesthesia- and are safe to use on the neck. I would find a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist you like and discuss options with them. It may be that what you need to go through to achieve your goals is not reasonable to you, but with so many good options nowadays, I bet you learn about one that fits your idea of acceptability.