Best Non Surgical Treatment for Around the Eye Hollows?

I've had some docs say that Juvederm is not good. What do you think about Silicone1000? One doc says it's great and stays in place? But I'm worried that if I go to get a Blepharoplasty, the Silicone will become a problem?

Fillers can be great for around the eyes, but it depends on your anatomy

+2

There are a number of non-surgical treatments for around the eyes, Juvederm is just one. I prefer Restylane to Juvederm. I have found that Juvederm can cause intermittent swelling on and off for a number of months following treatment. Restylane swells more initially, but I haven't seen swelling past that.

As for silicone, it is a permanent filler. The skin around the eyelids is very thin. Fillers sometimes become visible as lumps. Hyaluronic acid fillers, like Restylane, can actually be dissolved if too lumpy. Permanent fillers are just that, permanent. If they work, great, if they are lumpy, the lumps stay forever.

For really hollow eyes, Blepharoplasty with fat repositioning may be a better choice or even implants to build up the orbital rims (lower eye socket bone).