Non-surgical Option to Tighten Loose Stomach Skin on 16 Year Old?

I am 16 and I have loose skin all over my stomach and love handles. How can I get rid of it? I've tried for 2 years and no luck. I don't what to do anymore and I don't want any surgery.

I do sit ups and crunches and still no results. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help, anyone?

Loose skin at 16

+1

Bruce,

Did you have a massive weight loss? If so, the "loose skin" complaint might be a valid one. If not, there may be other components to your perceived "loose skin", such as excess fat. The only way that you would even be considered for surgery is if you had a massive weight loss and now were left with skin that was stretched beyond its elasticity and you are finished with your growth phase. I suggest a visit to your pediatrician for a discussion as to whether your appearance is normal for a teenager your age or for a referral to someone that can address whatever your needs are, e.g. nutritionist, plastic surgeon, dietician. Good luck!