How Does Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Work?

How does it work? If I want to define my tip and narrow my nose from the front view not to have so much flare when I smile. Would this work for me? My profile is pretty defined. Thanks for your time.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nonsurgical nose jobs have gained enormously in popularity in the past three years since I began routinely performing them in my office. The procedure is useful for treating humps and bumps on the bridge of the nose, caused naturally or following aggressive surgical nose jobs, asymmetries on the sides of the nose, and shaping and raising up falling nasal tips. I have also used it for diminishing "columella show" (when the central mucous membrane area of the nose is exposed) and for elongating the wings of the nose, when these conditions have occurred as result of previous nasal surgery.

In the United States, nonsurgical nose jobs involve the use of volumizing and contouring agents, such as Radiesse, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Perlane. The procedure typically takes only minutes to perform. Mixed with a tiny drop of local anesthetic, usually lidocaine, the material is artistically injected where needed and molded (like clay) into position to fix the particular deformity. The results are immediate. Touch ups are typically needed one to two years later, but since the procedure is so simple, most of my patients view it like an annual check up at the dentist, i.e. something routine and not a particular inconvenience.

How does a Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Work

A Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty does NOT equal not match the capabilities of a Rhinoplasty. in a nonsurgical rhinoplasty we inject a filler (Radiesse, Juvederm or Perlane) under the skin of the nose to MILDLY raise and shape the back of the nose (dorsum) or the tip.

This procedure will NOT narrow your nose and will not reduce flaring when you smile.

Dr. P. Aldea