Non-surgical Procedures to Fix Sagging Jaw Line?

I'm 52 years old. My skin's started to look saggy, specially around my chin and jaw line. Is there any non-surgical treatments to tighten my skin? How much does it usually cost around the Washington DC area? I'd appreciate any info.

Facial Skin Tightening

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

We have good results with Thermage for the jawline.

+1

Hi!

1) Thermage, WHEN PROPERLY DONE, can help to clean up and tighten the loose jawline. Almost everyone gets improvement, but the improvement can be major or subtle. So you have to have realistic expectations. See the link below.

2) Injecting Radiesse or Juvederm between the chin and the jowl (in the "pre-jowl sulcus") can create a much smoother jawline.

3) In New York, we charge $2500 for Thermage. It only has to be done once, you see the peak effect in 4 to 6 months, and the result is long lasting.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Non surgical methoeds for sagging skin of jaw line

+1

In a 52 y.o person with jowels and sagging submental skin hte best and most long lasting results still require surgery to repair the underlying muscles and fascial supports.

In my experience, over30 yrs., lasers and chemical peels are valuable adjuncts but they cant produce the results of a multi plane face lift.

Barry H. Dolich, MD
Bronx Plastic Surgeon