Non Surgical Procedure to Improve Jawline?

I'm 44. My jaw line area is what if anything tells my 'real' age (not marionette lines). What can be done for the jaw line, specifically on either side of the chin, that does not involve surgery? The issue's minor and more obvious from the side than facing full front. I didn't even realize until I saw a photo of myself taken from the side. I don't have jowls, a double or loose chin, nor am I under or over weight (5' 7", 134 pounds). Thank you.

Thermage is the Best Non Surgical Treatment to Improve your Jawline

+1

At 44 you are the perfect age to do Thermage for the jaw line.  Usually as we age, the jaw line is one of the first areas to show the visible signs of aging.  Thermage is great in that it works on everyone.  It is especially works well on those people who are younger in rejuvenating the body's own natural collagen.  Thermage is non-painful and non surgical.  It is very important to find an experienced physician who has done a lot of Thermage for the best results.  Please let me know what happens!

Ulthera to improve the jawline

+1

It sound like you might be a good candidate for Ulthera. Since you are only experiencing minimal sagging around your jawline, Ulthera is a great option. It works by stimulating your body to produce new collagen. Over time you will experience gradual tightening and firming of the skin along your jawline. Ulthera provides a natural lift without the need for surgery.

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.info/ulthera-skin-tightening.html

Ultherapy is a noninvasive procedure that improves the jawline

+1

Lower face/neck ultherapy is a non-invasive option to tighten the jawline.  Ultherapy uses heat to incite collagen production in the skin's deeper layers.  For many months following the treatment, your skin will produce collagen.  Collagen lifts and tightens the skin.  People with younger, more elastic skin are the best candidates.  Take a look at some of the befores and afters in the Ultherapy section.

Houston Dermatologist

Best Way to Improve the Jawline

+1

No question, in my experience Radiesse is the best filler for improving the jawline. Radiesse is a synthetic, longer-lasting injectable filler composed of calcium hydroxylapatite 30% microspheres suspended in a 70% aqueous carboxymethylcelluose gel carrier. The hydrogel carrier causes immediate correction and is gradually absorbed. The calcium hydroxylapatite particles act as a scaffold for new tissue formation around the microspheres. This fixes the particles in place discouraging migration. The unique viscosity and elasticity of calcium hydroxylapatite allows it to be molded to minimize irregularities in contour. Radiesse reportedly lasts 12 to 15 months.These unique advantages make Radiesse the ideal choice for deeper applications like the jaw line.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/radiesse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Non-surgical improvement of the jawline

+1

Never easy to say for sure what the best treatment is without seeing you but there is hope.  Thermage can help tighten skin that is starting to get loose and saggy and stimulate collagen growth as well.  Fillers (Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane)  can be used in the marionette lines and jawline to improve the shape and contour.

Dr. Grant Stevens      

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com

Nonsurgical approach to minimize jowl lines

+1

For immediate gratification, you can use combination of Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse to soften jowl lines or marionette lines around corners of the mouth. If you have the patience and willing to go through series of 3 injection sessions 6 weeks apart, potentially more natural result may be possible with Sculptra injection focusing on cheek augmentation, lifting both nasolabial folds and marionette areas.

Web reference: http://www.drwilliamting.com/Fillers_for_Wrinkles.html

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Jawline Improvement

+1

Fillers will help you recreate a smooth jawline. You can use Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse or Sculptra. You can use one of them or use them in combination. Sculptra will take some time to kick in but all the rest will show immediate improvement. These are your only non surgical options.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon