Non Surgical Nose Job Asian

I have a wide Asian nose, and I am looking into getting a non surgical nose job to make it appear more defined with a bridge and a narrow tip. I was wondering if Radiesse is capable of this with my nose? Also, what should I look for in trying to find the right doctor, and the after effects of using a filler such as Radiesse? Thanks!

Non-surgical rhinoplasty for the wide nose

+3
A non-surgical rhinoplasty, a procedure which consists of injecting filler into the nose to elevate depressions in the nose, is an excellent choice to help with an apparent widened nasal dorsum. The dermal filler will raise the bridge and give the appearance of a narrowed nose if that is your issue. Placement of dermal filler into the tip is not going to give your the same results as your bridge and if you are concerned with a widened or amorphous nasal tip, a non-surgical rhinoplasty will not be nearly as satisfying as a formal rhinoplasty procedure. I would suggest a consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Nose Job for Asians

+2

Hi there,

I have done thousands of non-surgical nose jobs and some of the best, most consistently satisfying non-invasive rhinoplasties are done on my asian patients. The non-surgical nose job is perfect for asians in making a bridge less flat and a tip a bit more pronounced. When choosing a physician, I would recommend asking them how many procedures they have performed, specifically on asian noses. I would also ask to see before and after pictures. I believe that Radiesse, a calcium hydroxyapatite crystal formation that mimics bone and teeth, is the best, safest, longest-lasting option. Best of luck! 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job) can be helpful for Asian noses wide on frontal view

+2

Non-surgical rhinoplasty absolutely can help with the wide asian nose.  Frequently patients of asian or pacific islander descent have noses that appear wide at the bridge or tip because the bridge is under developed and the tip skin is thick with small tip cartilages.  Both these issues are well treated with non-surgical rhinoplasty.

Dermafillers are placed under the skin to contour the nose and by making it more defined.  When the nose is more defined it looks better!  When the nose looks better, the face looks better.

I encourage you to review the example in our photo gallery of a young lady with a wide nasal bridge and tip by clicking the link below.  Good luck in your search!

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Work Well For Straightening Saddle Noses And Creating Greater Tip Projection

+1

The so-called saddle nose and lack of nasal tip projection are commonly seen in persons of Asian background. Fortunately, nonsurgical nose jobs can easily and quickly address both these problems with immediate and gratifying results. To straighten the bridge, I prefer a combination of Radiesse with Perlane L, both of which provide good lift and durability of result. To increase tip projection, I prefer Juvederm UltraPlus XC. The entire procedure can be performed in under ten minutes. It is important to seek consultation and treatment by a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in performing nonsurgical rhinosculpturing. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Nonsurgical Asian rhinoplasty

+1

Radiesse is a good option for nonsurgical rhinoplasty, especially for building your bridge.  It can also refine your tip, though for the tip I tend to be more aggressive with Restylane and Juvederm, as they can be reversed if any issues arise.  

It's an easy procedure to receive, but as with any medical procedure there are potential risks and it's important to seek a board-certified surgeon, experienced in nonsurgical rhinoplasty to ensure achieving a safe result.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Asian Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

Yes, a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty can be a great option for ethnic types that lack a strong nasal bridge and narrow tip.  A filler such as Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane or Juvederm can fill in the nasal bridge and make the tip of the nose appear more narrow.  These fillers typically last around 8 months and require no downtime.  In addition, the procedure only takes approximately 20-40 minutes and you will see results immediately.  I recommend looking for a doctor who is a board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon, with extensive experience in surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty.  It is also helpful to review Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty before and after photos and read patient reviews to ensure that your doctor will meet your specific needs.  Good Luck with your search!

Paul L. Leong, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would use Restylane for this

+1

Dermal filler injections into the bridge of the nose between the brows, a little where the nose meets the upper lip, and a little Botox in that area too will give a lift and the illusion of a thinner nose. In these areas, it is critical to go to an experienced injector since there are potential, serious complications if the injections go into a blood vessel. This is also something that requires a good aesthetic eye, so make sure your choice is board certified in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, or dermatology.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

Non-surgical nose job may be helpful for wide Asian nose

+1

Hi,

Its impossible to tell from the picture that you have posted if a non surgical nose job is good for you or not. The front view and the profile view are needed to make that determination.

Many Asian patients can get a more refined nose by raising the bridge with Restylane but injections to the tip, while possible, should be avoided, due to high risk of problems and scarring.

Radiesse can be used in patients with thicker skin in the bridge but Restylane is a safer option

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

You need Rhinoplasty, not non-surgical nose job

+1

Don't waste your time and money thinking of a "non surgical" nose job. If you want any sort of decent improvent you need a surgical correction.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD