Add Volume Through Non-surgical Rhinoplasty to Correct Drooping Nose?

I am wondering if maybe I can add volume through non-surgical nose job, to correct the pinch in my nose in the front, and on the top of my nose to create more of a ski slope and to make it more squared instead of "V" shaped? Thank you.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty to lift a droopy nose

+1

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is performed by adding small amounts of injectable material deep to the nasal skin. Results are temporary as the material is slowly absorbed by your body. Typically, the bridge of the nose and bony areas are best treated with this method to filler subtle irregularities. Ideally, injectable fillers should never be placed in the tip of the nose.

Yes, one may be able to add volume and lift the nasal tip via non-surgical rhinoplasty. However, a pinched nose or changing the tip shape should be performed via traditional rhinoplasty surgery.

Based on the single photograph, I don't think non-surgical rhinoplasty would be appropriate for you. Speak with a rhinoplasty surgeon to perform a comprehensive evaluation and determine which rhinoplasty method is appropriate for you.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not everyone is a candidate for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatments.

+1

Based on your wants, description, and photo, I do not think a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty would be your best option.

The photo shows wideness of the lower two-thirds of your nose, and this cannot be narrowed by adding volume. I do not appreciate the pinched appearance you're describing.

If you're unhappy with your appearance, consult several board-certified, experienced Rhinoplasty specialists to get an idea of how best to proceed.

I've attached a link to my Rhinoplasty photos for your perusal.

I hope this helps, and best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon