Can Non Surgical Nose Job Fix Rounded Nostrils?

I have a straight bridge and I am happy with the size of my nose, but I have slightly rounded nostrils, will non surgical Rhinoplasty work for me?

How do you know if a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is right for you?

+2

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) involves using Injectable Fillers to improve your appearance. You can have Silikon-1000 for permanent results (my personal preference), but Radiesse, Juvederm, and Restylane are used as well. The choice of filler depends on the preference, and experience of your physician. I have been using Silikon-1000 in the nose for over 10 years and have had wonderful success, and many happy patients.

The most commonly performed Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedure will camuoflage a small nose-bump. For example, you may have a bump on your profile view. Filling above and below the bump will improve your profile so it’s straight and less distracting. If your nose has a profile-bump but is too large, then a Surgical Rhinoplasty would likely be the best way to proceed. Injectable Fillers will never make a large nose smaller.

A crooked nasal appearance can also be corrected with a Non-Surgical Nose Job. A concavity on your front view may cause your nose to appear twisted. Filling the concave area can lead to a straighter, more pleasing appearance that won't call attention to itself.

Visible imperfections after a previous Nose Job may be dramatically improved with a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. Minimizing the appearance of Rhinoplasty irregularities without additional surgery and downtime is one of the most rewarding procedures for my patients and me. Imperfections in your bridge, tip, and nostrils are often dramatically improved during an office visit, typically with no downtime. Visible, asymmetric tip cartilage that may become bothersome after Rhinoplasty can be camouflaged with Silikon-1000. A pinched tip can be widened, and high nostrils can be lowered. A wide bridge can also be narrowed provided it's not too high. All while avoiding Revision Rhinoplasty Surgery which is inconvenient, costly, and often unnecessary.

Your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is performed painlessly with topical anesthetic. You have no downtime, and normal activities are resumed immediately after this 20-minute procedure. If you’re an appropriate candidate for Silikon-1000, results are completely natural and permanent.

You may need Rhinoplasty Surgery if your airway and septum require correction. You may also require Rhinoplasty Surgery to make your large nose smaller since adding volume will only make things larger.

When considering a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedure, the experience of your physician is critical. The injections must be carefully placed at the correct depth. Even temporary fillers like Radiesse, Juvederm and Restylane last well over a year in your nose. I almost exclusively use Silikon-1000 for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedures, and several treatments are typically necessary to achieve complete correction of most conditions. Patient satisfaction is very high.

I've attached a link to my Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty photos for your perusal.

I hope this is helpful for you.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nostril treatment

+2

You would need to be seen by your physician to be assessed appropriately. The non-surgical noes treatments range from laser to fillers. Fillers for the nostrils can be very tricky and risky so be sure to ask about the experience of your doctor before proceeding

Shawn Allen, MD
Boulder Dermatologist

A Nonsurgical Nose Job CANNOT fix rounded (aka Flaring) nostrils

+1

A nonsurgical nose job is best used to augment the top of the nose, cover up imperfections but cannot really be used to fix rounded or flaring nostrils. The best way to correct them is to remove tiny wedges of the nostrils (Weir excisions) while maintaining continuity of the nasal lining.

Dr. P. Aldea