Non-surgical Options for Re-shaping Fat Nose?

I am 17. After a small accident, my nose became loose, fat, and in bad shape. Now, I'm so much depressed in front of friends who make fun of me. I do not want surgery, my family will not allow me. Is there any laser, tightening cream or anything else non-surgical to reshape it? Thanks.

Non-surgical treatment of the nose

+1

Unfortunately, creams and the like will not remodel your nose. Of course you would need a consultation in person to identify your concerns and formulate a plan.

Non-surgical vers surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is good for camouflaging asymmetry of the nose, filling in divots and smoothing the dorsal hump.  However if you have a fat or greatly misshapen nose, then you may need a traditional surgical rhinoplasty.  The best advice would be for you to see a board certified rhinoplasty expert for evaluation.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Diagnosis is the key to nose reshaping

+1

An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon should be consulted to determine what is the best option to restore the balance and harmony for your nose.  You should also consult your primary care physician and explain your feelings of depression to determine the best course of action to relieve this feeling.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon