Non Surgical Nose Job to Slim Down Nose?

I want to narrow my 14 year old daughters nose and mine. I don't want her or myself to go through surgery though.

Can you narrow a nose with Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?

+4

The short answer is no. When a tissue filler added to the nose it increases the volume. To narrow the bridge of the nose requires surgery to make bony cuts to bring the bones in to the mid line.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

To narrow the nose, you'll need surgery

+2

There really isn't any way to narrow the nose without surgery.  The bones may need to be fractured and brought inard and the tip cartilages may need thinning and refining.   

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Non-surgical nose jobs do not narrow the nose.

+1

Non-surgical rhinoplasty uses injectable fillers to improve the appearance of your nose. You can minimize the appearance of a bump, or make a crooked nose look straight, but narrowing would likely require surgery.

Feel free to post / email me a photo for more specific recommendations.

Best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery may be your option

+1

Greetings,

Unfortunately your option is likely some type of surgery. Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nasal reshaping) generally refers to the use of facial fillers to smooth out bumps and ridges of the nose. Sometimes though, it can be used to create the appearance of a small nose even with some additions. Your best bet is to consult with a plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon who offers both surgical and non-surgical nasal reshaping to determine what your best course of action would be.

good luck

D.J. Verret, MD
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

D.J. Verret, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon