Non Surgical Nose Job Tip

For the most part I like my nose, except for one issue, the tip of my nose droops down. This is even more pronounced when I smile. I am not into getting rhinoplasty. Would a non surgical nose job be able to enhance the rotation of my nasal tip at all? Thanks.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

Thanks for your question. A non-surgical rhinoplasty can certainly help with your concerns as its a revolutionary non-invasive cosmetic procedure that allows the nose to be reshaped without surgery. Through the use of injectable filler, the nose can be injected to straighten a nasal profile, lift a droopy tip, create a nose bridge, or smooth out a visible bump.

I hope this information helps!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose job for a droopy nose tip

In general, a droopy nose tip cannot be LIFTED or be made to look as if it were lifted non-surgically. The tip need to be lifted / surgically rotated to provide the attractive look you seek.

Dr. P. Aldea

Non-surgical correction of drooping nasal tip

You may try such fillers as Juvederm or Sculptra or others. They may work, but they are expensive and are temporary.

You may wish to get over your aversion to the rhinoplasty procedure. Your tip can be corrected leaving all other visible structures untouched, and it will be permanent. The fillers add $$ quickly.

Drooping nasal tip

If the main problem is drooping of the tip when smiling, you can do Botox to the depressor septi muscles and see if that doesn't greatly improve the problem. If it works you can either repeat it every 4 months or you can have the muscles easily divided through a tiny incision under the upper lip with virtually no recovery.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty for tip droop.

Without seeing a picture, it's hard to say exactly, but generally speaking a droopy or "ptotic" tip usually requires a surgical rhinoplasty to create rotation and support.

Very rarely, fillers can be used to soften the angles that create the appearance of droop, but that's a fairly rare situation in my experience.

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Your droopy tip will likely require Rhinoplasty Surgery.

If your tip droops with smiling, then you'll likely need a Rhinoplasty Surgery to address this. Rhinoplasty Surgery may be necessary to reposition, and support your tip.

I have had good results adding some projection and definition to the nasal tip with Injectable Fillers, but rotation will likely need surgery.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon