Non Surgical Way to Fix Nose Bridge After Two Rhinoplasties?

I've previously had two Rhinoplasties before. It's obvious that the bridge of my nose is abnormally sticking out rather than being under the tip of the nose. Is there anyway to get this fixed without any crazy surgery?

Surgery needed to fix bridge after 2 Rhinoplasties

+1

You need surgery. The biggest problem from the picture you submitted is your columella. There is too much of it. Surgeons call this 'columellar show' because too much of it is showing. It can occur because the columella is drooping or, as I would guess in your case, because too much cartilage from the rim of your nose has been removed. The second problem in magnitude is your poorly defined nasal tip. From your picture, your bridge could be improved but its not the biggest issue I see. Maybe your other pictures should it more clearly.

The surgery you need is a reconstruction. Cartilage needs to be replaced. Your tip would improve with a tip graft. If there is any septal cartilage left, and probably not by this time, then its the best. Otherwise I afraid your ear cartilage will have to be harvested. Short of this, any surgery won't get you the results you will be happy or at least content with. Certainly tissue filler is a waste of time and your money. There are several excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in your area. This will likely be your last chance at getting a reasonable result. The expected improvements get less, the more surgeries are done. If you want to travel to Chicago, Dr Toriumi is a good choice. Good Luck.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty may improve the appearance of your nose.

+1

You should try to avoid any further nasal surgery, if possible. Although your bridge is a little high right above your tip, this is not an easy problem to address.

Since your nose seems small, you might benefit from an Injectable Filler treatment to your nose. We could lower the height of your nostrils, and fill the indentation above your nostril margin. Feel free to email a full-face, frontal and profile photo, and I'll be happy to share my thoughts with you, if you like. Correction of nasal irregularities after Rhinoplasty surgery, using Silikon-1000, is one of the most rewarding procedures for my patients and me.

I've attached a link to my Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty photos for your perusal.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical nose revision

+1

A single partial photograph is NO substitute for a full photographic series and a nose examination. From this single view your nose appears a bit short, with a lot of columellar show (seeing too much of the membranous septum from side view) and a lack of the supra tip defining point - to which you are referring.

the depression at the bottom of the nose above which the tip begins in a side view of the nose is called the Tip Defining Point. IF the reason you are not showing it is because of swelling, careful injection of a corticosteroid may cause some tissue thinning and a nicer depression. IF the area still has too much of the septal cartilage protruding forward, that would require a minor revision in which it could be shaven down giving you a more attractive tip Defining Point.

Dr. P. Aldea

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi Mrs. Brown,

Lookes like you have an overprojected septal cartilage and collumelar show ( part of the overprojected septum). Also I see a hint of alar retraction, maybe from too much lower lateral cartilage removed. Unfortunately I don't know of any nonsurgical option that will fix this.

Dr.S

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS