Non-surgical Way to Fix Large, Loose Breasts?

My breasts are too big and loose, and I'm just 23 years old. How can I make it smaller? I'm afraid of surgery. Is there any other way to make it smaller?

Non-surgical Fix Large Breasts?

+1

There is no effective nonsurgical way to treat “large, loose” breasts.

I would suggest in-person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons;  once you find a surgeon you feel  confident in,  much of your fear of surgery should dissipate.

There are no noninvasive techniques to effectively reduce large loose breasts.

+1

Today, patients have many different options to effectively reduce and contour their breasts. Unfortunately, there are no effective ways to reduce the breast with minimally invasive techniques. Your best bet is to save your money and work with a board-certified plastic surgeon was a great deal of experience in breast contouring and liposuction who can help you meet your goals.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Surgery is the only option for large and loose breasts

+1

Only option for reduce the size of your breast is surgery, this can be with limited incisions (i.e liposuction only) but you will be limiting the results. If your breasts are too loose, then you will need a breast lift, for which the length of the scars will depend on the amount of looseness of your skin. In summary, THERE IS NO BREAST LIFT WITHOUT SCARS. Good luck!

Victor M. Perez, MD, FACS
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Yes you can reduce with small scars but lifts require biggger scars.

+1

Liposuciton can be used to decrease the size of your breasts but this will do very little to correct the sagging (ptosis) of the breasts.

Breast ptosis generally requires some form of surgery and incisions to achieve an improvement.

Smaller breasts without surgery

+1

There is no procedure that I know of that will tighten the breasts so they are not loose and hanging without performing surgery.  To make them smaller you would definitely need surgery.

No.

+1

Hi!

There is nothing but a good breast reduction that will help you.  The breast reduction also lifts the breasts.  Nothing else works.

It is normal to be afraid of elective surgery.  Breast reduction is very safe.  You just need to be motivated.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

If anyone could non-surgically tighten skin, they'd be richer than Bill Gates!

+1

If your breasts are loose, then you have too much skin for the amount of breast tissue within them.

If your breasts are too big, then tissue needs to be removed.

Nothing but surgery can tighten skin or remove tissue.

If anyone coudl make skin tighten in a significant manner without surgery, they would render breast lifts, tummy tucks, eye lifts, and facelifts obsolete! Everyone hopes that day will come, but that's not something that seems remotely around the corner.

The big question you have to ask yourself is why are you so afraid of surgery? Yes, there are risks, but they are very low with this procedure. Pain is very controlable. Anesthesia risks are very low today. I'd still advise you to go on a consult to see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Perhaps you'll still not want to have surgery, but perhaps also after hearing about it - and maybe even speaking to an actual patient, you'll decide that it's something you'd want to do.

Steven Teitelbaum, MD

Non surgical breast lift

+1

Unfortunately, there's no non surgical breast lifting or tightening besides wearing a support or sports bra. Thermage treatment ti tighten the skin of the breasts would be disappointing. External ultrasound would give you the same result. Once you are finished having children, find a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss a breast reduction/lift which will give you lasting results.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunately, there is nothing non surgical to tighten breasts.

+1

Large, loose breasts can be contained with a form-fitting bra. However, it is not always possible or desirable to be wearing a bra. There is no proven non-surgical alternative to make breasts tighter or smaller. A breast lift or breast reduction is a possibility. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to really explore your options. Good luck!

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Try Victoria's Secret

+1

Other than surgery, you need a good bra from a company the has minimizing bras. There is no other non surgical way. Good luck - have your children - then a breast lift or reduction may be in order.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD