Non Surgical Way to Fix Bilateral Tubular Breast Deformity?

I just had my 9th surgery and not happy with how this surgery went, and I explained this to my doctor. I was convinced into having a right Breast lift and now have a scar will this scar go away?

My left side has been done 9 times because of scar tissue and now most of my nipple is gone. Can this be fixed without surgery?

Non-surgical tuberous breast deformity correction

+2

You essentially need a breast reconstruction and after 9 surgeries I do not know if you could tolerate an non-surgical procedure. Perhaps you could consider the BRAVA device and may want to look into this technology.

Tubular breast correction

+1

I am sorry that you have undergone so many procedures. Tubular breasts always require some minor adjustments but, 9 sounds like a lot. Regretfully, this is not something which typically can be addressed without surgery. My best suggestion would be to forward pictures and I can give you more insight. As far as the nipple, depending on size and asymmetry, a consideration may be to tattoo the smaller one if the goal is to match the larger one.

Roger J. Friedman, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry

+1

You have a very difficult problem as you may know, with 9 surgeries on one breast. It will be very difficult for any of us on here to give you any advice or direction because we dont know your entire history and we have not examined you.

I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon and in your case I would get a few opinions of what can be done.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Tubular breast deformity

+1

Sorry to hear that you are having so may problems with surgery.  It sounds like you probably have a complicated histrory of procedures and it would be difficult to suggest anything without getting a full history and performing a good exam.