Best Treatment for Non-fatty Eye Bags?

My eye bags don't appear to be from fatty deposits. The bags vary depending on the day, and when I wake up, I dont have them. It takes about 3 minutes for them to appear upon waking. What can I do? I have tried different pillow types and heights, reducing salt in my diet, etc. Thank you!

Need an exam by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

+1

Hi There-

It is nearly impossible to know what is causing the problem you are noting in your eyes appearance without examining you.

Find a surgeon you like and discuss it with them after a careful examination. They will be able to explain both what is causing your problem, and what your best options for improvement are.