Do I Need Tip Plasty or Injectable Fillers in my Nose?

I am considering having tip plasty/ fillers injected to fix an issue I am having with my nose from front on. Although my nose looks great from some angles and side on, from front on it looks.. wrong, somehow. But I have NO IDEA what the problem is. I just know it doesn't look right. Is my nose too long? Should it be shorter? Is the tip too wide? I came here to find out aesthetically what is incorrect, but I can't put my finger on it. Any suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Your rhinoplasty looks great

+2

I can see your dilemma, and for a plastic surgeon, it can be challenging to fix a nose that already looks great.  I think you are right, if you want to be super technical about it, but it could be the columella (the bridge of skin between the two nostrils) is a little low, and the nose could be a little shorter.  If you are serious about fixing this issue, I would go to someone with plenty of experience in revision rhinoplasty because the changes you are looking for are very subtle.  If you need some recs, let me know, I can find someone for you.

Nose shape versus nose image

+1

Often patients stress about the fact that their particular nose, either before surgery or after excellent rhinoplasty, does not fit a particular appearance that they feel it should.  There is more concern about the nose considered by itself than the general facial harmony and the way the nose "fits" the person.

The images show a great outcome of rhinoplasty with some "character" traits that are more of a flair than defects.  Minor corrections such as  addressing the columella may be wanted, but they will lead to a more symmetric nose, not necessarily a better one.

Perfect symmetry is beautiful, but it is the little "flairs" that make a beautiful face unique and attractive.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

+1

Hanging columella is the major problem I see with your nose. Specifically, more noticeable with facial animation as you have adequately shown in your photos. This requires surgical correction, fillers may not do much. Your nose do look good.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon