No Improvement 5 Months After Laser Liposuction

I had laser-assisted liposuction last December 2008 & I still haven't lost any inches on my waist/trunk, arms and thighs. While I understand that post-operation swelling is normal, is the lack of weight or inch loss almost 5 months after the procedure still acceptable? Moreover, I have been eating less so I don't understand why I have not been losing the inches. I'm already quite worried that I may need to undergo another operation because of the disappointing results. Help!

Laser Liposuction

+1

You should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate you and your results.  After 5 months,  you should be seeing your results.  30% of our work is corrective for people who have had an inadequate procedure performed or just the wrong procedure.  Be patient and formulate a new game plan.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Difficult to know what you should result from surgery.

+1

There is not enough information here to really know if the results of your surgery are sufficient for what was performed.

For example, if you had 5 liters of fat removed, then it is difficult to understand why you didn't achieve a better result.

However, if you had 500 cc removed, then you likely have accomplished a stable result.