No Improvement 5 Months After Laser Liposuction

I had laser-assisted liposuction last December 2008 & I still haven't lost any inches on my waist/trunk, arms and thighs. While I understand that post-operation swelling is normal, is the lack of weight or inch loss almost 5 months after the procedure still acceptable? Moreover, I have been eating less so I don't understand why I have not been losing the inches. I'm already quite worried that I may need to undergo another operation because of the disappointing results. Help!

Laser Liposuction

You should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate you and your results.  After 5 months,  you should be seeing your results.  30% of our work is corrective for people who have had an inadequate procedure performed or just the wrong procedure.  Be patient and formulate a new game plan.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Difficult to know what you should result from surgery.

There is not enough information here to really know if the results of your surgery are sufficient for what was performed.

For example, if you had 5 liters of fat removed, then it is difficult to understand why you didn't achieve a better result.

However, if you had 500 cc removed, then you likely have accomplished a stable result.