How Much Weight Would I Have to Gain to Look Like my Wish Pics? (photo)

Hello Doctors ! I am 5'6" and I weigh 143 lbs . I am will be going in the beginning of 2014 to get my bbl done . I want to know how much weight I should gain to achieve the look in my wish pics . I want a lot of projection and a full round booty that you can sit a cup on. I also want big beautiful hips . Please help me!!!

How Much Weight Would I Have to Gain to Look Like my Wish Pics?

+2

I am not sure you would have to gain any weight if you have not had any previous liposuction.  I routinely perform the BBL on patients who are 5'3 to 5'7" and 115 lbs to 130 lbs.  The liposuction in thinner patients requires a more specialized effort on the part of the surgeon.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian buttock lift

+1

You need to be examined by an experienced plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate. If you have had previous liposuction, this will affect your outcome as well. The more weight you gain prior to surgery, the more fat can be added to your buttock and hip area. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in your area before making your decision.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It seems from the pictures posted that you had some surgery already.Gaining wait may destroy the body shape. There is no way to tell where you will gain and if that fat can be harvested with liposuction to do a Brazilian Butt Lift. As of now, based on the pictures, some liposuction and body contouring, and Butt Implant may get you near the shape of your ideal shape.