Can I Have a Tummy Tuck and BBL at the Same Time for a Price Under $10,000? (photo)

I live in NJ and want to get both a Tummy Tuck and a BBL at the same time from a Dr. anywhere along the east coast from FL to NJ. I am 5'4" ,150 lbs and in great shape as I exercise regularly.

Tummy tuck + BBL at the same time?

+3

My approach to the trunk (chest, abdomen, back and buttocks) is circumferential, so this combination is common in our practice. There are ways to address keeping your weight off your buttocks even though you have had an abdominoplasty.

The biggest mistake and the most expensive one you can make is choosing a surgeon based upon cost. Select whom you believe to be the best person to perform the surgery. If it is out of your budget, then wait and save more so you can have that surgeon perform the surgery in the future.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt lift at the same time.

+2

Based on your photos, you seem to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck. You have extra fat and a full skin fold, all of which are treated by a tummy tuck. Only with a physical exam would I be able to evaluate your muscles. In regards to the request for fat grafts to the buttocks, based on the photo you do have enough fat to "donate" to your buttocks but I can not tell where you would like to place the fat. I have long discussions with my patients as to shape and size their desired buttocks. You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has  a lot of experience with these procedures, then adjust your budget as needed. Complications can be more costly than the surgery done well.

Sheila Bond, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for abdominoplasty and breast lift.

+2

From the photograph it looks as though you are an excellent candidate for breast lift in abdominoplasty. The all-inclusive price for these two operations will be around $10,000. This would include an overnight supervise stay in a recovery facility.

Surgery Costs Tummy Tuck and BBL

+2

Be careful about looking for a "deal" for this amount of surgery. There is no question that you will be able to find someone who will operate on you for this price but when prices have been steeply discounted you often get what you pay for. If you end up with an unsatisfactory result or complication, the long term costs can be a lot more than if it was "done right" the first time. See a number of board certified plastic surgeons in your area and see what the price range is. For a surgery of this magnitude it is probably best to have it done close to where you live so you can go in for follow-up appointments as often as needed. Good luck!

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

+2

Based on your pictures you can have Tummy Tuck + BBL at the same time, it a procedures that is very common to perform in one setting.  About the Price check for packages that prices are lower than separate procedures.

Walkiris Robles, MD

Can I Have a Tummy Tuck and BBL at the Same Time for a Price Under $10,000?

+2

Looks like you will be a good candidate for these procedures. RealSelf does quote average prices, and for TT they are about $8000, and for the BBL about $7000. But you will be able to find both higher and lower quotes, since these are average fees.

All the best. 

BBL and TT for under $10,000?

+1

Can you get a TT and BBL at the same time in NJ for under $10,000? The answer should be a resounding "NO".  I cannot imagine there being a board certified plastic surgeon who would do these procedures so cheap.  If there is, I would be very very suspect. You know what they say, "if it sounds too good to be true...."  You may want to concentrate on finding the best surgeon for whichever part bothers you more - the stomach or the butt.

Matthew Schulman, MD

BBL and Tummy Tuck at the Same Time

+1

In general I do not recommend having a BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) and a Tummy Tuck at the same time.  While it is technically possible, the recovery process is more difficult.  Additionally, after BBL, I recommend that patients do not put pressure on their buttocks to help the fat grafts survive.  However, after a Tummy Tuck, you are in the seated position or "beach chair" position for several days and this would put extra pressure on the BBL fat grafts.  For my patients, I generally recommend separating the procedures to two separate times.  Combining Tummy Tuck with a breast rejuvenating procedure or face rejuvenating procedure is much more common and would not interfere with the recovery process.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD