Severe Thigh Dent & Bulge from Lipo? (photo)

I would like to add this to the question I have already posted. Is there no way to add pictures or edit information?? For further reference, I am 30 years old and I don't believe I have any real skin laxity of which to speak. This additional picture shows my inner thighs when I stand with them an inch or two apart. You can see how different they are.

Possible touch-up

+1
Thank you for posting a picture. Post-op Smartlipo you should wait at least 6 months to see your final result. If at this time you are unhappy you may need a touch-up procedure. Consult with your surgeon to find out what is the best step for you.

Indentation and scar tissue

+1

Fat can usually help "bridge" the dent, so the area can look normal again. Your doctor should be meticulous to inject the fat only to the area that is depressed.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Indentation Liposuction

+1

It can be improved with either fat grafting or additional liposuction, but without an examination it would be difficult to determine.  It could be possible improved under local anesthesia saving costs.

Best Regards

Dr Michael Gartner

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

+1

Left inner thigh could be improved with additional liposuctions (type I recommend is SmartLipo Triplex+ lipo).

Dent or bulge after liposuction

+1

A dent or bulge may be treated wiTh liposuction or fat injection.  Best to be seen in person to determine this properly.

Severe Thigh Dent & Bulge from Liposuction?

+1

Fat grafting to the dented area can help the appearance in this case.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and liposuction revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Microliposuction and fat transfer can correct liposuction deformity.

+1

Hi.

What you have is not rare.  It looks like too much fat was removed from the front of the inner thigh, and not enough from the back of the inner thigh.  Should be improved with revision including fat transfer to dent.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)